Professional Facials have many benefits. There are the immediate benefits – from cleansed, tightened, and glowing skin, to looking and feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. Then there are the long-term ant-benefits from regular facials – fewer wrinkles, tighter facial contours and improved skin condition and well-being.
There are 4 basic elements to facials – each of them with particular benefits for the skin. These are:
- Deep cleansing
- Exfoliation (including chemical peels)
- Mask applications
Targeted facial treatments using the latest and most innovative products include:
- Eye Treatments
- Peels and Masks – including Collagen masks Glycolic masks
- Hyperpigmentation Treatments, and many more….
The benefits of facials for your skin:
- Clean and detoxify your skin
- Open up pores – priming the skin for further facial treatments and products.
- Promotes Blood Circulation – skin cells are oxygenated and get more nutrients
- Improve skin elasticity – diminishing the signs of ageing and helping to prevent premature ageing of the skin from environmental factors such as sun and pollution.
- Boost cell regeneration and promote collagen development.
- Exfoliate the skin – removing invisible dead-skin cells and ingrained dirt.
- Improve skin texture, refine pores, and help to get rid of ‘whiteheads’ and ‘blackheads’.
- Improve the appearance of acne scars and hyperpigmentation.
- Help treat acne – especially with the use of products containing salicylic acid.
- Improves dark circles and nourishes the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Hydrates the skin and helps improve the skins’ ability to absorb water.
- Increases your skin’s ability to absorb and circulate the ingredients in products – both those used in the facial and products you use at home.
- Improve the appearance of dark spots caused by sun damage and hormonal changes.
The benefits of facials for your health
- Help you feel relaxed and aid in long-term stress relief.
- Increase overall body health through the benefits of acupressure. This is through massage of pressure points in the face.
- Have been shown to benefit the immune system
- Improve the body’s ability to detoxify
Improve overall circulation and reduces fluid retention
Regular facials along with a recommended skin care routine and products will help you maintain tight facial contours and silky-smooth, healthy, and glowing skin, free of blemishes and spots. It will also help minimise and delay the signs of ageing, and help you feel as good as you look.
Facials treatments can also be targeted to address specific skin problems, conditions and needs.
Lipotropic injections (or ‘Lipo injections’) are fat burning injectables that deliver a mix of Vitamin B12 and other supplements directly to areas of the body with large subcutaneous fat deposits. These areas include the buttocks, thighs, and abdomen.Lipo Injections...
Medical Aesthetics is a category of medical practice that deals with aesthetics – or how people look. It offers skin treatments, tissue and other body treatments for cosmetic purposes. Medical Aesthetics: Comprises of a variety of cosmetic procedures commonly...
Laser hair removal is the only way to remove unwanted hair effectively and permanently. It is non-invasive and perfectly safe when done by a certified laser hair technician and provided you are properly prepared. Preparation is required as there are several factors...