The benefits of facials are immediate especially when done by a proffesional. Professional Facials have many benefits, from cleansed, tightened, and glowing skin, to looking and feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. Then there are the long-term ant-benefits from regular facials – fewer wrinkles, tighter facial contours and improved skin condition and well-being.
There are 4 basic elements to facials – each of them with particular benefits for the skin. These are:
- Deep cleansing
- Exfoliation (including chemical peels)
- Mask applications
Targeted facial treatments using the latest and most innovative products include:
- Eye Treatments
- Peels and Masks – including Collagen masks Glycolic masks
- Hyperpigmentation Treatments, and many more….
The benefits of facials for your skin:
- Clean and detoxify your skin
- Open up pores – priming the skin for further facial treatments and products.
- Promotes Blood Circulation – skin cells are oxygenated and get more nutrients
- Improve skin elasticity – diminishing the signs of ageing and helping to prevent premature ageing of the skin from environmental factors such as sun and pollution.
- Boost cell regeneration and promote collagen development.
- Exfoliate the skin – removing invisible dead-skin cells and ingrained dirt.
- Improve skin texture, refine pores, and help to get rid of ‘whiteheads’ and ‘blackheads’.
- Improve the appearance of acne scars and hyperpigmentation.
- Help treat acne – especially with the use of products containing salicylic acid.
- Improves dark circles and nourishes the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Hydrates the skin and helps improve the skins’ ability to absorb water.
- Increases your skin’s ability to absorb and circulate the ingredients in products – both those used in the facial and products you use at home.
- Improve the appearance of dark spots caused by sun damage and hormonal changes.
The benefits of facials for your health
- Help you feel relaxed and aid in long-term stress relief.
- Increase overall body health through the benefits of acupressure. This is through massage of pressure points in the face.
- Have been shown to benefit the immune system
- Improve the body’s ability to detoxify
Improve overall circulation and reduces fluid retention
Regular facials along with a recommended skin care routine and products will help you maintain tight facial contours and silky-smooth, healthy, and glowing skin, free of blemishes and spots. It will also help minimise and delay the signs of ageing, and help you feel as good as you look.
Facials treatments can also be targeted to address specific skin problems, conditions and needs.
Smile lines (Nasolabial lines), Frown lines, Crows Feet, Glabellar lines, Neck area and Decollete area The Ablase Device is a small hand-held device that uses a small plasma arc to stimulate dermal and epidermal tissue. Also called a Derma Pen, it is used for Plasma...
Lipotropic injections (or ‘Lipo injections’) are fat burning injectables that deliver a mix of Vitamin B12 and other supplements directly to areas of the body with large subcutaneous fat deposits. These areas include the buttocks, thighs, and abdomen. Lipo Injections...
Gel overlay nails are a revolutionary solution in the beauty world that will keep your nails looking flawless for an extended period. We all cherish the feeling of freshly painted nails, but the frustration of chipped and peeling polish can quickly dampen that...
One of the most important things you can do is invest in a quality SPF skin care cream specifically designed for sun protection. For those who enjoy an active outdoor lifestyle, spending ample time under the sun's warm embrace is a common occurrence. While being in...