The benefits of facials are immediate especially when done by a proffesional. Professional Facials have many benefits, from cleansed, tightened, and glowing skin, to looking and feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. Then there are the long-term ant-benefits from regular facials – fewer wrinkles, tighter facial contours and improved skin condition and well-being.
There are 4 basic elements to facials – each of them with particular benefits for the skin. These are:
- Deep cleansing
- Exfoliation (including chemical peels)
- Mask applications
Targeted facial treatments using the latest and most innovative products include:
- Eye Treatments
- Peels and Masks – including Collagen masks Glycolic masks
- Hyperpigmentation Treatments, and many more….
The benefits of facials for your skin:
- Clean and detoxify your skin
- Open up pores – priming the skin for further facial treatments and products.
- Promotes Blood Circulation – skin cells are oxygenated and get more nutrients
- Improve skin elasticity – diminishing the signs of ageing and helping to prevent premature ageing of the skin from environmental factors such as sun and pollution.
- Boost cell regeneration and promote collagen development.
- Exfoliate the skin – removing invisible dead-skin cells and ingrained dirt.
- Improve skin texture, refine pores, and help to get rid of ‘whiteheads’ and ‘blackheads’.
- Improve the appearance of acne scars and hyperpigmentation.
- Help treat acne – especially with the use of products containing salicylic acid.
- Improves dark circles and nourishes the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Hydrates the skin and helps improve the skins’ ability to absorb water.
- Increases your skin’s ability to absorb and circulate the ingredients in products – both those used in the facial and products you use at home.
- Improve the appearance of dark spots caused by sun damage and hormonal changes.
The benefits of facials for your health
- Help you feel relaxed and aid in long-term stress relief.
- Increase overall body health through the benefits of acupressure. This is through massage of pressure points in the face.
- Have been shown to benefit the immune system
- Improve the body’s ability to detoxify
Improve overall circulation and reduces fluid retention
Regular facials along with a recommended skin care routine and products will help you maintain tight facial contours and silky-smooth, healthy, and glowing skin, free of blemishes and spots. It will also help minimise and delay the signs of ageing, and help you feel as good as you look.
Facials treatments can also be targeted to address specific skin problems, conditions and needs.
The Ablase Device – Plasma Technology for Soft Surgery and Superior Skin Treatments
Smile lines (Nasolabial lines), Frown lines, Crows Feet, Glabellar lines, Neck area and Decollete area The Ablase Device is a small hand-held device that uses a small plasma arc to stimulate dermal and epidermal tissue. Also called a Derma Pen, it is used for Plasma...
7 Important things you should know about Butt vacuum therapy
What is Butt Vacuum Therapy? Butt vacuum therapy, also known as a non-surgical butt lift, is a cosmetic procedure that aims to enhance the shape and size of the buttocks without surgery. The procedure involves using a vacuum suction device that is applied to the...
Benefits of Full Body Massage Therapy
Massage therapy is an ancient practice that has been used for thousands of years to promote relaxation, relieve stress and tension, and alleviate pain and discomfort in the muscles and joints. One of the most popular forms of massage therapy is a full body massage,...
Men’s manicure and pedicure for healthy hands and feet
We may commonly associate manicures and pedicures with women, but men enjoy being pampered and looking good too. Men get a men’s pedicure and a men’s manicure. Perhaps not as often as women do, but they do. All Kinds of Men get Men’s Manicures All Kinds of Men get...